Branding, Custom Design and WordPress Development
Love of Yum is a food blog with recipes and meal ideas in various categories. Website visitors are able to browse recipes database and interact with specific recipes (view, print and share).
The project included –
- Custom Web Design
- WordPress Development
- Social Media Management
- Ongoing Maintenance
WHAT WE DID
Custom Web Design
Through an iterative design process, we created several custom page designs and integrated the Love of Yum branding style guidelines & marketing collateral.
Custom Page Designs:
- Custom home page design
- Custom recipe page design
- Custom recipe index design
- Universal page design template
- Web style guide
We developed the new website on a mobile responsive WordPress framework. Content was stylized & organized with the use of accordions, hover overs & custom post types.
- Custom recipe page print, share, ratings features
- Custom recipe indexing feature
- Custom scroll animation on home page & key internal pages
- Newsletter sign up form & integration with email marketing platform.
Social Media Management
We created social media accounts on Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest and YouTube with the goal of managing Love of Yum’s online presence on the above mentioned social media platforms. This included creating, publishing, and analyzing content while also engaging and interacting with social media users.
We were also tasked with the ongoing maintenance of the new website. This includes –
- Troubleshooting issues
- Security updates
- Plugin and API integration updates
- Making content changes and updates
- Implementing new best practices
The team at One Pillarmark Media captured our vision with a clean and interactive design. The user experience they created exceeds what we envisioned.MIATA E., LOVE OF YUM